End-of-Month Wrap Up: September

7:16 AM Gemma Fitz 0 Comments

Fall is officially here. And I am painfully aware of said fact, what with long sleeves and stinkbugs and sore throats.

But of course it's not all pain-- there's also apples and mist and turning leaves and all in all, fall is my favourite season, which isn't saying much.

On the Blog

Sorry for the dearth of posts this month. I had a lot of stuff going on.

At My Writing Desk


In the Books


To be honest, I completely lost track of how many books I read this month. There were at least five, but there may have been more. Most of them were okay, but nothing special.
And I totally fell behind on Goodreads and even just my personal reviews, so I'm kind of depressed-- I HAVE SO MANY BOOKS TO REVIEW.

On the Web


(Btw, this is seriously my favourite part of my wrap up. Actually, it's one of the only reasons I do a wrap up. What do you think? Should I abandon the whole wrap up thing and simply link to a ton of awesome posts at the end of every month?)

What are you waiting for? Go read these fabulous posts!

With Me and My Life


September was simultaneously a really good and a really bad month for me. Some good things were:

  • I went on vacation! My entire family made a trip to the beach for a week and it was glorious.
  • I turned 16. (I'm not sure that being 16 is a good thing, but birthdays are, so it counts.)
  • Apple season started at the orchard where I work!! Which means apples and talking to lots of people and the best cheeseburgers in the world, so it's pretty amazing.
And when it comes to bad things, I'm just feeling pessimistic right now because I have a cold.

Coming Soon to the Blog


I will be honest for once and admit I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA. I've been having a hard time blogging lately (as if you couldn't tell), and I have very few ideas for posts currently. So we'll just see what happens.

So, how was your September? Is it cold where you live, yet? What are you looking forward to in October?

0 comments:

I adore comments! Just keep it clean and respectful...please no profanity and while I respect people's opinions and love a good argument, simply bashing my post is obviously not appreciated. :)